AmigaActive (1502/2143)

From:tim
Date:23 May 2000 at 11:08:47
Subject:Re: Floppy drive

Hi

> >Yes, but it's easier and probably cheaper to get a brand new Amiga drive
> >from Ramjam Consultants ;-)
> >
> are will talking about high destiny drives

Originally, we were talking about DD drives, but HD drives have been
mentioned in the thread.

Ramjam Consultants have a large supply of new DD drives available,
but all the Amiga HD drives have been sold now. We do have some
HD drives as used in some A1200s as DD drives - these can use
HD disks but only at DD capacities. In a PC they work as HD drives
of course.

Tim

The world's largest musician community, with over 50,000 gear
reviews and over 15,000 pages of content, is a click away.